MICROMED MET is designed for visual observation of the microstructure of metals, alloys and other opaque objects in reflected light under direct illumination in a bright field, as well as for studying objects in polarized light.
The microscope is used to control the quality of metals and alloys and study their structure. The inverted structure allows you to explore dimensional objects. Focusing is carried out by moving the revolving device vertically, and not the object stage, which removes the mass limitation from the objects under study.
The MICROMED MET microscope can be widely used in metallographic laboratories of research institutes and enterprises of the metallurgical, microelectronic, machine-building industries, as well as in other areas of science and technology, in higher educational institutions.
On the microscope, images of objects can be photographed using a F/C-based imaging kit (not included) and the image can be displayed in real time on a PC screen using a video eyepiece (not included). The imaging kit and the video eyepiece are installed in the third vertical outlet of the visual attachment.
Characteristics of the metallographic microscope MICROMED MET:
|Microscope magnification, times||40 – 500 (20 – 2000 ordered separately)|
|visual nozzle||trinocular, diopter adjustment +-5 diopters on the right tube, eyepiece diameter 30 mm|
|Angle of inclination of the visual nozzle, hail||45|
|Adjustable interpupillary distance, within, mm||50-75|
|Eyepieces||wide-field with remote pupil 10/22; (5/18*; 12.5/15*; 16/16*; 20/12* – ordered separately)|
|Revolving device||for 5 lenses|
|Lens Correction Type||long-focus planachromats, designed for the length of the tube “infinity”|
|Lenses||4x/0.1; 10x/0.25; 20x/0.40; 50x/0.55; (100x/0.80 – ordered separately)|
|Subject table, mm||242×172|
|Range of drug movement, mm||75×50|
|Condenser device||built into every lens|
|Reflected light sourcehalogen lamp||12V/30W|
|Power supply – AC, V / Hz||220+-22/50|
|Overall dimensions, mm||530x380x250|
|Weight, no more than, kg||9|
• Eyepieces 5x/18; 12.5/15; 16x/16, 20x/12, 10x/22 eyepiece with scale, 10x/22 eyepiece with reticle;
• Video eyepiece (1, 3 MP, 3 MP, 5 MP) with software for viewing and working with images on a computer;
• Visualization kit including digital camera, adapter and software to control the camera from a computer.
- Microscope tripod with built-in base and power source and binocular or trinocular attachment – 1 pc.
- Illuminator – 1 pc. – mounted on a tripod
- Five-slot revolver with lenses – 1 – mounted on a tripod
- Planachromat objective 4x/0.10 WD 25 mm – 1 – on a revolver or in a separate package
- Planachromat objective 10x/0.25 WD 12 mm – 1 – on a revolver or in a separate package
- Planachromat objective 20x/0.40 WD 10 mm – 1 – on a revolver or in a separate package
- Planachromat objective 40x/0.60 WD 7.1 mm – 1 – on a revolver or in a separate package
- Planachromat objective L MPlan 100x/0.80 infinity/0 f200 FN26 WD3.80 order
- Eyepiece 10x/22 – 2 pcs.
- Eyepiece 10x/20 with a scale (division 0.1 mm) – 1 pc.
- Eyepiece 10x/22 with a scale (division 0.1 mm) – 1 pc. – Not included – available as an option. order
- Eyepiece 10x/22 with reticle (scale division 0.1 mm) – 1 pc. – Not included – available as an option. order
- Eyepiece 5x/18 – 2 pcs. – Not included – available as an option. order
- Eyepiece 12.5x/15 – 2 pcs. – Not included – available as an option. order
- Eyepiece 16x/16 – 2 – pcs. – Not included – available as an option. order
- Eyepiece 20x/12 – 2 pcs. – Not included – available as an option. order
- Video eyepiece – 1 pc. – Not included – available as an option. order
- Reflected light micrometer object 0.01 mm – 1 pc.
- Disc with light filters (polarizer, neutral, yellow, green, blue) – 1 pc. – Built in tripod
- Analyzer – 1 pc. – Built in tripod
- Subject table 170×240 mm – 1 piece – On a tripod
- Round insert for the object table – 1 pc.
- Rectangular frame for the subject table – 1 pc.
- Round insert for the frame – 2 pcs.
- Insert to the subject table – 1 pc.
- Preparation agent – 1 pc. – On the insert to the subject table
- Centerable diaphragm – 1 pc. – Built in tripod
- Eyecup on the eyepiece – 2 pcs.
- Halogen lamp 12V, 30W – 2 pcs. – One in the illuminator
- Fusible insert – 3 pcs. – One in the illuminator, one in the spare unit
- Plug on the socket of the revolver – 1 pc.
- Plug on the trinocular nozzle – 1 pc.
- Adapter (C-Mount) – 1 – Not included – supplied as an option. order
- Power cord – 1 pc.
- Case – 1 pc.
- Operation manual – 1 pc.