Packing scales Ohaus Valor V11P15(15kg, 2g) desktop
Economical, compact and versatile precision balance.
The OHAUS Valor 1000 portion scale is the economical choice for basic weighing applications. Scales work in the mode of control weighing and summation; you can also select units of measure.
The body of the scales is made of durable acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene plastic. Height-adjustable feet and bubble level allow you to set the scales level, which increases the accuracy of weighing. The stainless steel weighing platform can be removed for a more thorough cleaning.
Built-in rechargeable battery provides mobility and long battery life.
- ergonomic design;
- compact dimensions;
- large removable platform made of stainless steel;
- large bright LCD display;
- sound confirmation of key presses.
- short time for establishing indications;
- built-in bubble level, adjustable legs;
- high accuracy with resolution up to 7500d;
- programmable modes of adaptation to environmental conditions.
Convenient to work
- built-in rechargeable battery with charge indicator;
- network adapter included;
- programmable delay to automatically turn off the display backlight;
- Software for discrete calibration using external calibration weights.
Specifications Valor 1000
|Verification division price, g||one||2||5||ten|
|Accuracy class according to GOST 53228-2008||III|
|Average stabilization time, s||~3|
|Platform size, mm||250×180|
|platform material||removable stainless steel|
|Scale feet||height adjustable|
|Number of displays||one|
|Food||built-in rechargeable battery or mains via adapter|
|Display type||liquid crystal|
|Overall dimensions of scales, mm||250×307×110|