OVEN PD100I sensors of models 115/125/175/185-2-EXD are pressure transducers with a measuring membrane made of AISI 316L stainless steel, a “field” housing, a matrix LCD indicator, with a temperature range of operation from -20 to +70 °С , buttons to re-range up to 1:5 and adjust the zero point up to +20%.
Models PD100I-1×5-2-EXD are manufactured in accordance with the requirements of GOST R IEC 60079 for group II explosion-proof electrical equipment.
The transducers use a highly stable sensor welded into the nozzle by laser welding. To improve dust and moisture protection, the board of the normalizing converter is covered with a non-polymerizable compound. The calibration interval is 5 years for sensors with an error of 0.5% URL and 4 years for sensors with an error of 0.25% URL. Connection to the process – threaded fittings М20×1.5, G 1/2, G 1/4, G 1/2 with end diaphragm.
Sensors of models PD100I-1×5-2 are designed for use as part of automatic regulation and control systems in the energy sector, oil and gas facilities, industries located in difficult climatic and other conditions that require the use of equipment in a “field” building: gas transmission and gas distribution systems, oil fields, oil transportation facilities, refineries and industries with aggressive environments.
- Measured pressure media neutral to stainless steels AISI 316L and AISI 304S:
- CI (excess): 0.04 / 0.1 / 0.25 / 0.6 / 1.0 / 4.0 MPa;
- DV (vacuummetric): 0.04 / 0.1 MPa;
- DIV (excessive vacuum): 0.03 / 0.1 / 0.3 / 0.5 / 0.8 / 2.4 MPa;
- YES (absolute): 0.1 / 0.25 / 0.6 / 1.0 / 2.5 MPa.
- Graphic rotary matrix LCD display with adjustable backlight and linear scale.
- The ability to reconfigure the measurement range up to 1:5 and adjust the 4 mA point (“zero”) from the buttons under the “up” indicator to 1/5 URL.
- Calibration interval:
- 5 years – for sensors with an error of 0.5% URL;
- 4 years – for sensors with an error of 0.25% URL.
- Explosion protection “flameproof enclosure” 1 Ex d IIC T6 Gb – optionally with LCD.
- The process connection is made without seals – the sensor is welded into the nozzle by laser welding.
- The normalizing converter board is coated with a non-polymerizable compound.
- Choice of dimension of the measured value: MPa, kPa, Pa, %VPI, mm of water. Art., m of water. Art., mbar, bar, psi, kgf/cm2.
- Overload capacity – not less than 200% VPI.
- Degree of protection of the case – IP65.