OVEN PD100 sensors models 311, 371 are gauge pressure transducers with a ceramic measuring membrane, a sensor based on TNK technology and a cable gland according to EN175301-803 (DIN43650 A).
This model is characterized by the most budgetary price and resistance to aggressive environments.
Converters of this model are designed for regulation and control systems at housing and communal services: direct and return pipelines of network water of hot water / cold water systems, heat meters, water pumping stations, etc., where high measurement accuracy is not required.
The main characteristics of the pressure converter for housing and communal services
- overpressure measurement of media neutral to AL2O3 ceramics and AISI 304S stainless steel (gases, steam, water, slightly aggressive liquids).
- conversion of pressure into a unified DC signal 4…20 mA.
- the upper limit of the measured pressure (URL) – from 0.1 to 10.0 MPa.
- overload capacity – not less than 200% VPI.
- the main reduced error is 1.0% of URL.
- degree of protection of the body and electrical connector of the converter – IP65.
- noise immunity meet the requirements for class A equipment in accordance with GOST 30804.6.2-2013.