Sensors PD100I model 141 are designed for continuous conversion of excess, vacuum, excess-vacuum pressure and the level of the measured medium into a unified signal “current loop” 4 … 20 mA. The end diaphragm connection allows the measurement of highly contaminated, viscous media.
Pressure sensors PD100I model 141 are pressure transducers with an end diaphragm made of stainless steel AISI316L in a fitting with M24×1.5 thread. A highly sensitive sensor is installed in the sensors.
PD100I model 141 sensors are used to measure the level in open containers and measure pressure in pipelines in food production, pulp and paper mills, fuel oil warehouses, water utilities, fire systems and other industries with viscous and contaminated media: dairy products, molasses, cellulose pulp, foam concentrates , sewage, etc.
- Converting pressure into a unified DC signal 4…20 mA.
- The upper limit of the measured pressure (URL) is from 10 kPa to 4.0 MPa.
- Overload capacity – not less than 200% VPI.
- Degree of protection of the body and electrical connector of the converter – IP65.
- The main reduced error is 0.25; 0.5% URL.