Monocular microscope MICROMED-1 var. 1-20
Monocular microscope MICROMED-1 var. 1-20 can be used in various fields of medicine, biology, botany, chemistry and other fields of science. It is used for diagnostic studies in clinics and hospitals, as well as for educational purposes in higher and secondary educational institutions. The microscope can be used to study stained and unstained biological objects in the form of smears and sections.
MICROMED-1 var. 1-20 allows you to display a live image on a PC screen using a video eyepiece (not included). The video eyepiece is installed in the microscope tube instead of the eyepiece.
Compared with the simplest training models Micromed 1 var. 1-20 has:
- Two-coordinate object table with coaxial handles.
- Coaxial mechanism for coarse and fine focusing.
- Focusing mechanism with coarse focus adjustment.
- Wide-field eyepieces with remote pupil.
- The light source is a halogen lamp with a color temperature comfortable for the eyes, with brightness control, which allows you to comfortably work with lenses of all magnifications.
- The Micromed 1 microscope is available in three versions – monocular, binocular and trinocular. This monocular model is an ideal tool for quick laboratory work in universities, where several people work in turn at one microscope (no reconfiguration of the visual nozzle is required), the visual nozzle rotates 360º for more convenient collaboration.
- A wide range of accessories increases the capabilities of the microscope.
|Microscope magnification, times||40 – 1000 (1600; 2000 – ordered separately)|
|Angle of inclination of the visual nozzle, hail||45|
|Eyepieces||wide-field 10/18; (5/18*; 12.5/15*; 16/15*; 20/11* – ordered separately)|
|Revolving device||for 4 lenses|
|Lens correction type||chromates, designed for tube length 160|
|Lenses||4x/0.1; 10x/0.25; 40x/0.65; 100x/1.25 mi (20x/0.4*; 60x/0.85* – ordered separately)|
|Subject table, mm||125×130|
|Range of drug movement, mm||70×30|
|Abbe centered condenser, max. numerical aperture||1.25|
|Light source – halogen lamp, V/W||6/20|
|Power supply – AC, V / Hz||220+-22/50|
|Overall dimensions, mm||unpackaged 180x290x380; in a package 225x330x410|
|Weight, no more than, kg||without packaging 5.0; per pack 5.2|