Laminar box BMB-II-“Laminar-S”-0.9.
Purpose of the biological (microbiological) safety cabinet class II type A2 (code 221.090):
- Physical isolation (retention and controlled removal from the working area) of pathogenic biological agents (PBA) and microorganisms in order to prevent the possibility of infection by airborne droplets of personnel and contamination of the air of the working room and the environment;
- Minimizing the risk of infection and cross-contamination of the product;
- The ability to work with a small amount of toxic chemicals, radionuclides and remove odors of working agents with the obligatory connection of the box to an individual active exhaust ventilation system using an exhaust hood, which is supplied by an additional order.
Use of a biological (microbiological) safety cabinet class II type A2:
The box is designed to equip individual workplaces of medical, pharmaceutical and other institutions that work with pathogenic biological agents and microorganisms in accordance with SP 1.3.2322-08, SP 1.3.2518-09, SP 1.3.3118-13.
Registration certificate of Roszdravnadzor No. FSR 2012/13259 dated 05.05.2012
Standard version of the box BMB-II-“Laminar-S”-0.9 NEOTERIC
- front glass – hinged, glass material “triplex”, the mechanism for opening, closing and holding the glass in the open position is equipped with gas shock absorbers;
- damper to prevent shock when closing the front glass;
- tempered side windows;
- inclined front surface of the box;
- illumination of the working chamber;
- 2 sockets in the working chamber of the box (on the right on the back wall);
- air flow laminator made of fine-mesh polymer mesh;
- set of stainless steel worktops (three sections);
- countertop reinforcement (1 pc.);
- countertop supports (2 pcs.);
Removable stainless steel palm rest.
UV irradiation unit:
- retractable (in the non-working position it is located outside the working chamber, under its base);
- metal protection of the UV-irradiation lamp;
- shock absorbers to prevent shock when lowering the lifting gate of the working opening.
Cleaning system for incoming and outgoing air:
- purification of the air entering the working chamber occurs through the supply HEPA filter H14;
- purification of the air removed from the box occurs through the outlet HEPA filter H14;
- for the movement of air flows inside the box, one fan is installed.
Elements of the control system
- electroautomatic system – microprocessor;
- boxing control panel – push-button with LCD display;
- electromagnetic reader and electromagnetic access keys;
- air flow parameters sensors;
- front glass position sensors and UV irradiation unit;
- individual fuse for the power supply line of the main functions of the box (fan, lighting, UV irradiation);
- individual fuse for sockets installed in the working chamber;
- the power cable is non-removable.
Items to adjust and check:
- balancing flap of the exhaust opening for adjusting air flows;
- built-in air sampling port in front of HEPA filters to check their integrity.
- stand – frame with a shelf for legs;
- transport wheels are provided for moving the box on the stand;
- screw supports are provided for stationary installation of the box at the place of operation.
|Air purity class in the working chamber according to the concentration of suspended particles (aerosols)
according to GOST ISO 14644-1-2002, not less than
|Boxing class according to GOST R EN 12469-2010, NSF/ANSI 49||
|Box type according to NSF/ANSI 49||
|Class of installed HEPA filters according to GOST R EN 1822-1-2010||
|The average speed of the air flow entering the box through the working opening, m/s||
|The average speed of the downward air flow in the working chamber, m/s||
|Illumination of the working area (integral value determined over the entire area of the working area), Lux, not less than||
|Degree of air recirculation in the box, %||
Main parameters and dimensions of the LAMINAR BOX biological (microbiological) safety class II type A2
|Overall dimensions of the box assembly with stand, mm (WxDxH)||
|Height of the box assembled with a stand and with an installed umbrella*, mm||
|Height from floor to work surface, mm||
|Dimensions of the working chamber of the laminar box, mm (WxDxH)||
|Weight of the box assembled with a stand (net), kg, no more||
|Power consumed by the box (excluding the load on the built-in sockets), W, not more than||
|Total maximum allowable load on built-in sockets, W, no more||
|Productivity for clean air supplied to the working chamber of the box, m3/h||
|Sound pressure level at a distance of 1 m from the box, dB, no more||
* exhaust hood is not included in the basic package of the product. Supplied separately on request.
** – power with new (non-clogged) HEPA filters installed in the box.