Ultrasound scanner DUS 60
The DUS 60 is a lightweight, miniaturized black and white ultrasound machine manufactured by Edan Instruments Inc. (China), with advanced capabilities of ultrasound diagnostics.
Ideal for travel! Weighs only 7 kg!
Ultrasound scanner provides the highest image quality and can be used for both screening and highly specialized studies.
The presence of a pulsed wave Doppler (PulsedWave or PW) allows for advanced obstetric studies, vascular studies and the use of the device in echocardiography.
The large 12.1-inch LCD monitor of this portable ultrasound scanner transmits ultrasound images with virtually no loss in quality, a wide viewing angle allows you to comfortably observe the clinical picture from any point.
High-capacity lithium-ion battery capability provides added convenience for this advanced scanner.
The design of the ultrasound scanner DUS 60 uses modern digital technologies: TSI, THI, DBF, DRF, RDA, DUF, which allow you to get a high quality image when conducting ultrasound examinations in the areas of:
Abdominal examinations (abdominal cavity);
- veterinary medicine;
- invasive procedures;
Features of the scanner:
- Digital beamforming;
- Pulsed wave doppler (PW);
- 12.1 inch monitor;
- Work both from a network, and from the lithium-ion accumulator;
Possibility of simultaneous connection of two sensors;
- Two USB connectors;
- Two ports for connection of sensors;
8 – segment TGC adjustment (layered signal amplification);
- Memory for 115 ultrasonic frames;
- Possibility of archiving of the image on PC;
- Ability to save and transfer images to a removable flash drive;
- Ability to print images on both video printers and laser printers;
- Cine loop for 256 frames;
- Russified menu;
- Large selection of high-resolution multi-frequency sensors (96/128 elements);
Excellent image quality due to the use of modern digital technologies;
- Packages of programs for calculations and measurements with the formation of a protocol in the areas of: abdominal studies, obstetrics, gynecology, urology, cardiology, small organs, orthopedics, blood vessels, PW mode.
Standard delivery set:
- Ultrasound scanner DUS 60 (liquid crystal monitor 12.1 inches);
- Electronic convex probe: C363 UA (2.0/3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0 MHz);
- Two ports for connection of sensors;
- An arm for a cable of sensors;
- Power cord (European standard);
- Grounding cable;
- Two sensor holders;
Flash drive 2 Gb;
- 2 fuses 5 x 20, T1.6AL/250 V;
A bottle of contact gel for ultrasound (250 ml);
- Operation manual in Russian.
- DUS 60 specification
|Monitor||12.1 inch high resolution LCD monitor|
|The presence of doppler||Pulsed Wave Doppler (PW)|
|Connectors for connecting sensors||Possibility to connect two sensors at the same time|
|Scan modes||B, B + B, 4B, B + M, М ,PW|
|TGC adjustment||8 segment|
|Sensor frequencies||2.0 MHz to 10.0 MHz|
|Number of elements in sensors||from 96 to 128 (depending on sensor type)|
|Scan depth||from 20 to 246 mm (depending on sensor type)|
|Scan Angle||From 20 to 128 degrees (depending on the type of sensor)|
|Enlargement of the image||x1.0, x1.2, x1.4, x1.6, x2.0, x2.4, x3.0, x4.0 (real time)|
|Saving images||JPEG : 1000 frames ; BMP: 128 frames; CIN: 128 frames|
|Cine loop||At 256 frames|
|Depth displacement||B, B+B, 4B, B+M, M real-time modes, 10mm increments|
|Frame correlation coefficient||8 levels of adjustment (0~7)|
|Image conversion||Rotate Down/Up, Rotate Left/Right|
|Language change||Russian, English, French, German, etc.|
|Acoustic power||16 levels of adjustment (0~15)|
|Dynamic Range||30dB~90dB (4dB increments)|
|Focus position||16 adjustable levels|
|Focus number||A maximum of 4|
|Software packages||Abdomen, Obstetrics, Small Parts, Gynecology, Orthopedics, Cardiology, Urology, Vascular, PW|
|B-mode measurements||Distance, circumference, area, volume, ratio, % stenosis and angle|
|M-mode measurements||Distance, time, slope, heart rate|
|P.W. measurements||time, heart rate, speed, acceleration, track and resistance index.|
|Notes||Patient name, age, gender, time, date, clinic name, doctor name, comment (full screen character editing)|
|Pictograms||> 80 types|
|2 USB ports||USB 2.0|
|Image printout||Ability to use both video printers and laser printers for printing images.|
|Biopsy under ultrasound guidance||For all types of sensors there are biopsy tips (option)|
|Battery||Lithium-ion battery 6400mAh, 14.8V (option)|
|Overall dimensions, mm||330(W)x320(L)x220(H)|
Sensors for ultrasound scanner DUS 60 and their areas of application.
C363UA Convex (R60 2.0/3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0MHz) Abdomen, Gynecology, fetal/OB/Pediatrics;
C362UA Convex (R60 2.0/3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0MHz) Abdomen, Gynecology, fetal/OB/Pediatrics;
C343UA Convex (R40 2.5/3.5/5.0MHz) Abdomen, Gynecology, fetal/OB/Pediatrics;
C321UA Microconvex (R20 2.0/3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0MHz) Abdomen, Gynecology, fetal/OB, Pediatrics and Cardiology;
C613UA Microconvex (R10 4.5/5.5/6.5/7.5/8.5 MHz) Abdomen, Gynecology, fetal/OB, Pediatrics and Cardiology
E613 (5.0/6.0/7.0/8.0MHz) (Transvaginal / Transrectal): gynecology, intrauterine examination / obstetrics and urology;
E743UA (6.0/7.0/8.0/9.0/10.0 MHz) (Transrectal): rectum and surrounding internal organs, uterus, ovaries and prostate;
L743 UA (6.0 / 7.0 / 8.0 / 9.0 / 10.0 MHz) Small organs (mammary glands, thyroid gland, prostate gland), skull of newborns, peripheral vessels, musculoskeletal system.
L742UA (6.0 / 7.0 / 8.0 / 9.0 / 10.0 MHz) Small organs (mammary glands, thyroid gland, prostate gland), neonatal skull, peripheral vessels, musculoskeletal system.
L763 UA (6.0 / 7.0 / 8.0 / 9.0 / 10.0 MHz) Small organs (mammary glands, thyroid gland, prostate gland), skull of newborns, peripheral vessels, musculoskeletal system.
- Please note that this website is for informational purposes only and under no circumstances information materials and prices posted on the site are not a public offer.
- Your order, including the cost and availability of goods, will be confirmed by our manager by a phone call to the number you specified when ordering or by e-mail