OVEN PD100I pressure sensors of models 811/871/881 are pressure transducers with an open measuring silicon crystal of the sensor and a cable gland according to the EN175301-803 (DIN43650 A) standard.
These models measure low pressures of non-aggressive gases, including methane.
Converters of this model are designed to create automatic regulation and control systems in boiler automation, ventilation systems, at heating points, etc.
Main characteristics of converters for low pressure.
- measurement of gauge/vacuum/gauge pressure of non-aggressive gases (air, natural gas, furnace gas).
- conversion of pressure into a unified DC signal 4…20 mA.
- the upper limit of the measured pressure (URL) – from 0.2 kPa to 100.0 kPa.
- overload capacity – not less than 400% VPI.
- basic reduced error – 1.5; 1.0; 0.5; 0.25% URL.
- degree of protection of the body and electrical connector of the converter – IP65.
- noise immunity meet the requirements for class A equipment in accordance with GOST 30804.6.2-2013.