The LOIP LK-100 Universal Automatic Kjeldahl Digester is designed for sample preparation by rapid infrared digestion for the analysis of nitrogen content in organic compounds by the Kjeldahl method. The unit can work with the widest range of samples. The decomposition time is extremely reduced due to the minimum inertia of heating and cooling.
The unit is successfully used in the determination of nitrogen (determination of protein) in animal feed, grain products, foodstuffs, in chemical and pharmaceutical products, etc.
- Microprocessor control.
- Possibility to set four different programs with up to ten steps each, which allows you to create optimal digestion conditions for any sample, for example, an intermittent heating cycle for highly foaming samples.
- Two displays for showing the parameters of the steps of the current program, a splash-proof control panel and an audible signal accompanying the end of each step of the program provide simple control of the device.
- The heating elements are pressed into a stainless steel shell and have a high level of thermal radiation, which allows you to effectively heat objects and ensures durability.
- The design of the heating system makes it possible to bring the reaction mixture with concentrated sulfuric acid to a boil in a matter of minutes.
- The heater chamber is made of polished stainless steel for durability and chemical resistance.
- Exhaust manifold for efficient removal of reaction gases for maximum safety in the laboratory.
- The removable tray prevents dripping and splashing of drops of condensed vapors of reaction products.
- 3-tier bracket for easy placement of exhaust manifold, reaction tube cassette and drip tray saves workspace.
- Drain hole in the working chamber of the heater and a removable stainless steel tray located under the body of the device for quick and safe removal of spilled liquid.
|Maximum heating power, W||1500|
|Working volume of reaction tubes, ml||250|
|Number of reaction tubes||6|
|Power consumption from the mains 220 V, W||1550|
|Overall dimensions, mm||480x526x750|