Laminar box provides simultaneous work of two operators located opposite each other
Appointment of a laminar shelter (box) (code 422.120 ex. 420.120)
- the box is designed to protect objects and materials inside the working chamber from external and cross-contamination in a dust-free “clean” air environment;
box is used when working with substances that do not pose a threat to the health of the operator;
- The box is used for equipping individual workplaces of medical, pharmaceutical and other institutions with high requirements for clean air in the working area.
Application of a laminar shelter (boxing)
Quality control in the pharmaceutical and food industries
Preparation of ophthalmic solutions
preparation of culture media
- Pharmaceutical industry.
Registration certificate of Roszdravnadzor No. FSR 2010/07113 dated March 18, 2010
Standard version of a laminar shelter (box) (code 422.120 ex. 420.120)
- two working apertures for simultaneous work of the operators who are opposite each other;
Inclined front surfaces of the box;
front windows – hinged, the glass material is “triplex”, the mechanism for opening, closing and holding glasses in the open position is equipped with gas shock absorbers;
- dampeners to prevent shock when closing front windows;
lighting of the working chamber;
One block of sockets in the working chamber of the box (on the right on the side wall);
- the laminarizer of an air stream is made of a fine-meshed polymeric grid.
- The block of UF-irradiation is located in the top part of a working chamber on the front side.
Cleaning system for incoming and outgoing air
- purification of the air entering the working chamber occurs through the G4 pre-filter and the H14 supply HEPA filter;
Two fans are installed to supply air to the box.
Elements of the control system
- electroautomatic system – microprocessor;
boxing control panel – push-button with LCD display;
air flow parameters sensors;
individual fuse for the power supply line of the main functions of the box (fan, lighting, UV irradiation);
individual fuse for the socket block installed in the working chamber;
The power cable is non-removable.
Items to check
- built-in air sampling port on the pressure chamber under the G4 filter to check the integrity of the HEPA filter.
stand – frame with a shelf for legs;
transport wheels are provided for moving the box on the stand;
- For stationary installation of the box at the place of operation, screw supports are provided.
Main parameters and dimensions of the LAMINAR SHELTER (box) BAVnp-01-“Laminar-S”-1,2 LORICA VIS-A-VIS:
|Overall dimensions of the box assembly with stand, mm (WxDxH)||1200x740x1867|
|Dimensions of the working chamber, mm (WxDxH)||1130x710x660|
|Power consumed by the box (excluding the load on the built-in socket block), W, not more than||450|
|Total maximum allowable load on the built-in socket block, W, no more||1000|
The main characteristics of the laminar box BAVnp-01-“Laminar-S”-1,2 LORICA VIS-A-VIS:
|Air purity class in the working chamber according to the concentration of suspended particles (aerosols) according to:
– GOST R 52249-2009
– GOST ISO 14644-1-2002
|The average speed of the downward air flow in the working chamber of the box:
– speed set at the factory, m/s
– recommended speed range for self-adjustment, at which the uniformity (laminarity) of the air flow is guaranteed, m/s
|Productivity for clean air supplied to the working chamber of the box, m3/h||≈790*|
|Final HEPA filter class according to GOST R EN 1822-1-2010||H14|
|Pre-filter class according to GOST R EN 779-2014||G4|
|Illumination of the working area, Lux, not less than||1000**|
|Sound pressure level at a distance of 1 m from the box, dB, no more||55|