Purpose of the laminar shelter (box) (code 412.150 ex. 410.150):
protection of objects and materials inside the working chamber from external and cross contamination in a dust-free “clean” air environment;
work with substances that do not pose a threat to the health of the operator;
- equipping individual workplaces of medical, pharmaceutical and other institutions with high requirements for clean air in the working area.
Application of laminar shelter (boxing):
- Quality control in the pharmaceutical and food industries;
Preparation of ophthalmic solutions;
preparation of culture media;
- Pharmaceutical industry.
Registration certificate of Roszdravnadzor No. FSR 2010/07113 dated March 18, 2010
Standard version of a laminar shelter (box) (code 412.150 ex. 410.150):
front glass – hinged, material – tempered glass, the mechanism for opening, closing and holding the glass in the open position is equipped with gas shock absorbers;
- a damper for prevention of blow when closing front glass;
Tempered side windows
Inclined front surface of the box;
- illumination of a working chamber light-emitting diode;
One block of sockets in the working chamber of the box (on the right on the back wall);
- the laminarizer of an air stream is made of a fine-meshed polymeric grid.
- The UV irradiation unit is located in the upper part of the rear wall of the working chamber and is protected by a stainless steel casing.
Cleaning system for incoming and outgoing air:
- purification of the air entering the working chamber occurs through the G4 pre-filter and the H14 supply HEPA filter;
Two fans are installed to supply air to the box.
Elements of the control system
- electroautomatic system – microprocessor;
boxing control panel – push-button with LCD display;
air flow parameters sensors;
individual fuse for the power supply line of the main functions of the box (fan, lighting, UV irradiation);
individual fuse for sockets installed in the working chamber;
The power cable is non-removable.
stand – frame with a shelf for legs;
transport wheels are provided for moving the box on the stand;
- For stationary installation of the box at the place of operation, screw supports are provided.
Items to check
- built-in air sampling port on the pressure chamber under the G4 filter to check the integrity of the HEPA filter.
Main parameters and dimensions of the LAMINAR SHELTER (box) BAVnp-01-“Laminar-S”-1,5 LORICA
|Overall dimensions of the box assembly with stand, mm (WxDxH)||1500x760x1870|
|Dimensions of the working chamber, mm (WxDxH)||1430x625x650|
|Weight of the box assembled with a stand (net), kg, no more||186|
|Power consumed by the box (excluding the load on the built-in socket block), W, not more than||410|
|Total maximum allowable load on the built-in socket block, W, no more||1000|
The main characteristics of the laminar box BAVnp-01-“Laminar-S”-1,5 LORICA
|Air purity class in the working chamber according to the concentration of suspended particles (aerosols) according to:
– GOST R 52249-2009
– GOST ISO 14644-1-2002
|The average speed of the downward air flow in the working chamber of the box:
– speed set at the factory, m/s
– recommended speed range for self-adjustment, at which the uniformity (laminarity) of the air flow is guaranteed, m/s
|Productivity for clean air supplied to the working chamber of the box, m3/h||≈1000*|
|Final HEPA filter class according to GOST R EN 1822-1-2010||H14|
|Pre-filter class according to GOST R EN 779-2014||G4|
|Illumination of the working area (integral value determined over the entire area of the working area), Lux, not less than||1000|
|Sound pressure level at a distance of 1 m from the box, dB, no more||55|