The laminar box provides simultaneous work of two operators who are opposite each other.
Appointment of a laminar shelter (box) (code 422.180 ex. 420.180):
- the box is designed to protect objects and materials inside the working chamber from external and cross-contamination in a dust-free “clean” air environment;
box is used when working with substances that do not pose a threat to the health of the operator;
- The box is used for equipping individual workplaces of medical, pharmaceutical and other institutions with high requirements for clean air in the working area.
Application of laminar shelter (boxing):
- Quality control in the pharmaceutical and food industries;
Preparation of ophthalmic solutions;
preparation of culture media;
- Pharmaceutical industry.
Registration certificate of Roszdravnadzor No. FSR 2010/07113 dated March 18, 2010
Standard version of a laminar shelter (box) (code 422.180 ex. 420.180):
- two working apertures for simultaneous work of the operators who are opposite each other;
Inclined front surfaces of the box;
front windows – hinged, the glass material is “triplex”, the mechanism for opening, closing and holding glasses in the open position is equipped with gas shock absorbers;
- dampeners to prevent shock when closing front windows;
lighting of the working chamber;
two blocks of sockets in the working chamber of the box (left and right on the side walls);
- the laminarizer of an air stream is made of a fine-meshed polymeric grid.
|· The block of UF-irradiation is located in the top part of a working chamber on the front side.
Cleaning system for incoming and outgoing air
· purification of the air entering the working chamber occurs through the G4 pre-filter and the H14 supply HEPA filter;
Three fans are installed to supply air to the box.
Elements of the control system
· electroautomatic system – microprocessor;
boxing control panel – push-button with LCD display;
air flow parameters sensors;
individual fuse for the power supply line of the main functions of the box (fan, lighting, UV irradiation);
individual fuse for socket blocks installed in the working chamber;
The power cable is non-removable.
Items to check
· built-in air sampling port on the pressure chamber under the G4 filter to check the integrity of the HEPA filter.
stand – frame with a shelf for legs;
transport wheels are provided for moving the box on the stand;
· For stationary installation of the box at the place of operation, screw supports are provided.
|Main parameters and dimensions of the LAMINAR SHELTER (box)
BAVnp-01-“Laminar-S”-1,8 LORICA VIS-A-VIS
Main characteristics of laminar box BAVnp-01-“Laminar-S”-1,8 LORICA VIS-A-VIS