High-speed centrifuge PE-6926 is equipped with various types of rotors and is designed to separate fractions of various densities in chemical, biochemical, industrial and educational laboratories.
- control using a color touch screen and buttons;
- digital setting and indication of rotational speed and centrifugal acceleration (RCF);
- digital setting and indication of operating time;
- uniform set of the given speed of rotation;
- setting the intensity of acceleration and deceleration;
- work/stop indication;
- memory for 20 sets of settings;
- electromechanical locking of the lid during operation;
- rotor imbalance compensation system;
- interchangeable rotors for different vessels.
- Discreteness of installation of speed of rotation – 50 rpm;
- Rotor type – angular;
- The maximum timer setting time is 99 hours 59 minutes;
- Discreteness of installation of time of the timer – 1 min.;
- Noise level – no more than 65 dB;
- Rated supply voltage – 220 (50 Hz) V;
- Maximum power consumption – 350 W;
- Overall dimensions (LxWxH) – 380×260×310 mm;
- Weight – 17 kg.