Centrifuge SuperVario-N Universal centrifuge for the dairy industry, widely known for its quiet operation and lack of vibration. Provides results with good convergence and reproducibility. The SuperVario-N centrifuge can be used as a reference for calibration.
Benefits of the Funke-Gerber SuperVario-N milk centrifuge:
- Easy handling: 5 centrifugation programs
- Free Mode – possible settings:
- The case of the milk centrifuge is made of high-quality steel.
- Locking the centrifuge lid for safety.
- Automatic shutdown of the milk centrifuge in case of imbalance.
- Electric braking.
5 centrifugation programs:
1. Fat determination according to Gerber, 1100 rpm / 350 g
2. Fat determination according to Babcock, 750 rpm / 165 g
3. Solubility determination (ADPI), 900 rpm / 172 g
4. Fat determination according to Röse- Gottlieb, 600 rpm / 77 g
5. Free mode
In Free mode, the following parameters can be set:
1. Number of revolutions – is set in the range from 600 to 1130 rpm in increments of 10 rpm, while the corresponding g number is shown on the display;
2. Temperature – set within the range from ambient temperature to +68°C in 1°C increments.
3. Centrifugation time – set in the range from 1 to 99 minutes in increments of 1 minute.
|Power supply||230V (50…60 Hz), 1200 W|
|Weight (without loading), kg||26|
|Height including cover, mm||460|
|Height of internal space, mm||370|
|Number of revolutions, rpm||600…1130, step 10 rpm
(corresponds to g 77 -372)
|Temperature regime||up to +68°C|
Rotor A up to 36 Butyrometers or 18 Babcock Butyrometers
Rotor B protective up to 8 Mojonnier flasks
Rotor C up to 6 cups for determining the dissolution index
To order a centrifuge, select the required items:
|1||Centrifuge SuperVario-N (without rotors)|
|2||Rotor A up to 36 Butyrometers or 18 Babcock Butyrometers|
|3||Light metal butyrometer holder, die-cast|
|5||Rotor B protective up to 8 Mojonnier flasks|
|6||Rotor C up to 6 cups for determining the dissolution index|
|7||Dissolution index tube holder|
|8||Dissolution Index Tube (ADPI Glass)|