Hood NV-1800 ShVd-PB.
Laboratory fume hood with two frames. Bottom cabinet with shelf.
Laboratory fume hoods are used when working with toxic and harmful volatile materials, with pure materials, with dissolution or decomposition under heat treatment, when analyzing samples, and many others.
The top cover of the laboratory fume hood is made of polypropylene.
Polypropylene has several advantages:
- resistant to prolonged exposure to acids, alkalis and organic solvents
- Limited resistance to high temperatures
- Moisture resistant
The various versions of worktops resistant to aggressive materials make the fume hood indispensable for any laboratory.
The fume hood includes:
- working chamber: lifting frame with counterweights, tabletop cover – polypropylene, two exhaust zones
- fluorescent lamp with a single-gang switch
- all-welded metal frame, powder-coated
- height-adjustable supports
- 2 electrical sockets
- bottom cabinet with shelf
Additional equipment (on request):
- Stainless steel worktop
- Explosion-proof version
- Ventilation unit, corrugated pipe
- Hood drawer.
Overall dimensions 1800*700*1960 mm