Hood NV-1200 ShV-MO
Hood for washing dishes.
The chamber of the laboratory fume hood has a 400*400*300 mm polypropylene sink built into the table top (left).
Laboratory fume hoods are used when working with toxic and harmful volatile materials, with pure materials, with dissolution or decomposition under heat treatment, when analyzing samples, and many others.
The table top of the laboratory fume hood is made of porcelain stoneware as standard.
Porcelain tile (tile) has a number of advantages:
- resistant to prolonged exposure to acids, alkalis and organic solvents,
- has a high mechanical resistance,
- able to withstand high temperatures
- limited resistance to hydrofluoric acid.
The various versions of worktops resistant to aggressive materials make the fume hood indispensable for any laboratory.
The fume hood includes:
- working chamber: lifting frame with counterweights, porcelain stoneware worktop
- grounded electrical outlet
- bottom cabinet with shelf
- polypropylene sink
- conventional electrical outlet
- all-welded metal frame, powder-coated
- height-adjustable supports
Additional equipment (on request):
- Stainless steel worktop, Durcon type epoxy expanded clay
- Explosion-proof version
- Large sink with faucet
- Valve for supplying natural gas, air
- Ventilation unit, corrugated pipe
- Hood drawer.
Overall dimensions 1100*700*1960 mm