Hood NV-1200 ShV-SPB
Single frame laboratory fume hood. Bottom cabinet with shelf.
Laboratory fume hoods are used when working with toxic and harmful volatile materials, with pure materials, with dissolution or decomposition under heat treatment, when analyzing samples, and many others.
The top cover of the fume hood is made of laminated plastic.
Laminated plastic has a number of advantages:
- resistant to prolonged exposure to acids, alkalis and organic solvents
- Limited resistance to high temperatures
The various versions of worktops resistant to aggressive materials make the fume hood indispensable for any laboratory.
The fume hood includes:
- working chamber: lifting frame with counterweights, laminated worktop, two extraction zones
- fluorescent lamp with a single-gang switch
- all-welded metal frame, powder-coated
- height-adjustable supports
- 2 electrical sockets
- bottom cabinet with shelf
Additional equipment (on request):
- Stainless steel worktop, Durcon type epoxy expanded clay,
- Explosion-proof version
- Large sink with faucet
- Valve for supplying natural gas, air
- Ventilation unit, corrugated pipe
- Hood drawer.
Overall dimensions 1100*700*1960 mm