Two-frame hood NV-1800 ShVd-B.
Double-frame laboratory fume hood. A single workspace with two exhaust zones.
Laboratory fume hoods are used when working with toxic and harmful volatile materials, with pure materials, with dissolution or decomposition under heat treatment, when analyzing samples, and many others.
The table top of the laboratory fume hood is made of porcelain stoneware as standard.
Porcelain tile (tile) has a number of advantages:
- resistant to prolonged exposure to acids, alkalis and organic solvents,
- has a high mechanical resistance,
- able to withstand high temperatures
- limited resistance to hydrofluoric acid.
The various versions of worktops resistant to aggressive materials make the fume hood indispensable for any laboratory.
The fume hood includes:
- working chamber: two lifting frames with counterweights, porcelain stoneware worktop, single working space, two exhaust zones
- fluorescent lamp with a single-gang switch
- grounded electrical outlet
- conventional electrical outlet
- bottom cabinet with one shelf
- all-welded metal frame, powder-coated
- height-adjustable supports
Additional equipment (on request):
- Stainless steel worktop
- Explosion-proof version
- Ventilation unit, corrugated pipe
- Hood drawer.
Overall dimensions 1800*700*1960 mm