Hood NV-1500 ShV-U
Single frame laboratory fume hood.
Laboratory fume hoods are used when working with toxic and harmful volatile materials, with pure materials, with dissolution or decomposition under heat treatment, when analyzing samples, and many others.
The table top of the laboratory fume hood is made of porcelain stoneware as standard.
Porcelain tile (tile) has a number of advantages:
- resistant to prolonged exposure to acids, alkalis and organic solvents,
- has a high mechanical resistance,
- able to withstand high temperatures
- limited resistance to hydrofluoric acid.
The various versions of worktops resistant to aggressive materials make the fume hood indispensable for any laboratory.
The fume hood includes:
- working chamber: lifting frame with counterweights, porcelain stoneware worktop, two exhaust zones
- fluorescent lamp with a single-gang switch
- grounded electrical outlet
- conventional electrical outlet
- plumbing (small sink and faucet)
- bottom cabinet with one shelf
- all-welded metal frame, powder-coated
- height-adjustable supports.
Additional equipment (on request):
- Stainless steel worktop
- Explosion-proof version
- Ventilation unit, corrugated pipe
- Hood drawer.
Overall dimensions 1410*700*1960 mm