Comply with the requirements of GOST 33, ASTM D445, IP 71, ISO 3104 and DIN 51366
Temperature control range:
• -50…+30 °C for KRYO-VIS-T-05
• -70…+30 °C for KRYO -VIS-T-05-01
Liquid cryostats KRYO-VIS-T-05 and KRYO-VIS-T-05-01 with a double-glazed window that prevents fogging and freezing are designed to maintain the set temperature when measuring the viscosity of petroleum products using glass viscometers in accordance with GOST 33, ASTM D445, IP 71, ISO 3104 and DIN 51366.
- Advanced self-diagnostics and protection systems for monitoring the excess of the coolant temperature over the set value, the coolant level in the bath, the temperature of the pump motor, the health of the heaters and their controls.
- Chiller power control.
- Turn on and off at the specified time thanks to the built-in clock.
- Adaptive self-adjusting temperature controller.
- The ability to regulate the temperature according to the program, consisting of 10 temperature-time intervals.
- Selection of optimal settings depending on the heat carrier used.
- Adjustable rate of heating and cooling of the coolant.
- Possibility to connect an external temperature sensor.
- Pumps made of stainless steel, bearings and spring couplings of the original design used in the drive guarantee long-term operation of thermostats with any coolant in a wide temperature range.
- Convenient built-in stopwatch for counting time when taking measurements.
|Temperature control range:|
|Instability of maintaining the set temperature||±0.02 °С|
|Inhomogeneity of the temperature field in the working volume of the thermostat||±0.02 °С|
|Bath volume||12 l|
|for temperature range −70…−10 °С||ethanol|
|for temperature range −10…+30 °С||coolant coolant 40 (TOSOL A-40)|
|at −50 °C for KRYO-VIS-T-05||300 W|
|at −70 °C for KRYO-VIS-T-05-01||300 W|
|Number of places for installing viscometers||2 pcs|
|Thermostat dimensions||740×410×1200 mm|
|The open part of the bath||140×140 mm|
|Bath depth||400 mm|
|Viewing window dimensions||130×270 mm|
|Weight of the thermostat without coolant||124 kg|
|Power consumption||4.2 kW|