Versatile monitor with illuminated 8.4″ TFT color display ECG monitoring, non-invasive BP, SpO2, respiration, temperature, trends. Built-in battery for 2.5 hours of operation. Built-in printer. Alarm function. Can be connected to a computer. Complete completeness, with paper for the printer.
Specifically designed for a wide range of patient age groups, the BM3plus meets all modern patient monitoring requirements. Its 8.4 inch TFT screen and VGA output provide excellent display of essential data. Its streamlined design and VGA display make it ideal for use in everything from traditional bedside monitoring to hospital transport.
- 8.4″ TFT color screen with high resolution.
- VGA output for direct connection to an external monitor.
- Highly visible alarm lamp.
Smart vital technology
- Arrhythmia Analysis: VTAC (ventricular tachycardia), VFIB (ventricular fibrillation), asystole.
- A pacemaker detector (pulse maker) displayed on the ECG display.
- Suitable for adult patients and newborns.
Ease of use
- Adjustment knob for easy installation and quick selection.
- Dedicated buttons for frequently used functions.
- Ability to update software via the Internet.
Ease of transport
- The possibility of battery operation allows not to connect the device to the mains for 2 hours.
- Direct 18V DC power input for vehicle transport power.
- Easy to install thanks to the hook on the handle.
Lightweight, compact, durable
- Less than 4 kg including battery.
- Easily attaches to the rails of a standard hospital bed.
- Withstands operation in the “hard conditions” of the hospital and during transportation.
Data management and reporting
- Stores trend and alarm information for 24 hours.
- The built-in recorder records three data parameters in real time.
- Central monitoring system for 16 patients. (at the request of the buyer)
Stand (supplied at the request of the buyer) increases comfort in the ward.