Electrocardiograph EK3T-01-“R-D” is designed for conducting electrocardiographic examinations according to standard methods of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
Scope of application: everywhere where an electrocardiograph is needed – from a private doctor to large hospitals, ambulances and air ambulances
- EC provides 6 or 12 leads of the patient’s ECG in the system of generally accepted standard leads and three ECG leads according to Nab;
- the presence of a graphic LCD display allows you to view the ECG;
- automatic start of recording when an arrhythmia is detected can significantly save paper;
- the possibility of automatic analysis of the ECG eliminates the routine work of measuring the amplitude-time parameters of the ECG;
- the possibility of using paper without a millimeter grid;
- the possibility of taking an ECG with any number of chest leads;
- the ability to quickly switch the main modes of operation;
- registration of the RR-gram allows you to observe changes in the heart rhythm;
- ECG registration in the trial mode allows you to visually compare the ECG before and after the trial;
- nested menu system allows you to easily control the instrument.
- automatic mode — 12 leads are taken synchronously during the time specified by the user and they are output for registration by one or three leads. Registration time can be set from 2 to 10 seconds;
- manual recording mode – one selected lead or a selected group of three leads is printed in real time;
- monitor mode – the ability to view the ECG on a graphic screen;
- arrhythmia mode – automatic ECG registration when arrhythmia or extrasystoles are detected in a patient;
- RR-gram mode – registration of an RR-gram within a specified time;
- sample mode – multiple ECG registration with a specified interval for a specified time;
- copy print mode – the ability to print a copy of the last ECG taken in automatic mode
The main parameters of the electrocardiogram recording mode: mode, sensitivity, speed, inclusion of anti-tremor and anti-drift filters, heart rate and ECG parameters are recorded next to the ECG.
On the display of the device, the parameters of the removal mode, the menu or one ECG derivation are displayed by choice.
Paper width — 58 mm (or 60 mm by a separate order);
Screen size – 55×30 mm;
Sensitivity – 5.10.20 mm / mV with an error of ± 5%;
Paper speed — 10 mm/s, 25 mm/s and 50 mm/s;
Voltage range of recorded input signals – 0.03 mV-5 mV;
Input impedance – not less than 5 MΩ at a frequency of 10 Hz;
Frequency bandwidth – 0.05 – 160 Hz
Presence of anti-tremor, rejection and anti-drift filters
Voltage of internal noise, reduced to the input – no more than 20 μV;
Common-mode attenuation coefficient — not less than 100,000 (100dB);
The time constant of the amplification path with the anti-drift filter turned on is 0.12 or 0.4 sec, with the anti-drift filter turned off – 3.2 sec.;
Electrode break control.
The electrocardiograph is powered by:
- alternating current networks with a frequency of 50 Hz with a voltage of 198 to 242 V;
- on-board network of the car with a voltage of 10 to 15 V;
- internal power source – 7.2 V battery;
The power consumed by the EC does not exceed 10 W;
Electrical safety – class II, type CF
Ability to output information to a computer using the ECG archiving program (option);
Dimensions 245x182x60 mm;
Weight not more than 1.2 kg.
- Electrocardiographic unit with built-in thermal printer and charger,
- electrode cable,
- network cable,
- set of ECG electrodes,
- thermal paper roll,
- electrode gel,