Wall-mounted germicidal irradiator with two 30 W UV germicidal lamps, 180 degree rotatable. It is used to disinfect indoor air and surfaces, as well as equipment, products and packaging. Output at 99% (99.9%) efficiency: 150 (100) m³/h Number of lamps: 2x30W
Technical characteristics of the bactericidal irradiator “Sibest OBS-2×30-150 M1”
- Irradiator performance at bactericidal efficiency 99.0 (99.9)% 150 (100) m³/h
- Quantity and power of germicidal lamps 2х30 W
- Power consumption 185 VA
- Overall dimensions 1010*150*130 mm
- Weight 6.5 kg
The irradiator is intended for air disinfection in health care institutions, sports, children’s, educational, industrial (food industry workshops, vegetable stores, etc.), residential and other premises in the absence of people. It is completed with two ultra-violet bactericidal lamps on 30 W.
It is possible to simultaneously rotate two lamps by 180 degrees (effective disinfection of certain areas of the room). Short-term operation of the irradiator is allowed in the presence of people (trained personnel), with the case completely turned away to the ceiling.
- The metal case has a polymer coating that is resistant to UV radiation and any disinfectants.
- The ozone level does not exceed the MPC of atmospheric air
- For the OBS-2×30-150 M1 irradiator, a screen made of polished aluminum is installed, one for both lamps
- Bactericidal lamps are connected to the power supply network by one switch located outside the room (switch with one key)
- All irradiators have passed technical, bacteriological and clinical tests and are approved by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
- Recommended for use:
- for inactivation of the H5 virus serogroup;
- for disinfection of premises from the bird flu virus H5N1;
- for air disinfection from microbacteria – causative agents of tuberculosis (Conclusion of the State Institution “NNII Tuberculosis”).