Bactericidal wall-mounted irradiator OBN-75 “Azov” is designed for disinfection of air and surfaces in rooms by ultraviolet bactericidal radiation with a wavelength of 253.7 nm.
Bactericidal irradiators OBN-75 are recommended for use: in medical and children’s institutions, premises of food trade and public catering organizations, food production, as well as other public and warehouse premises.
Bactericidal irradiator OBN-75 “Azov” with one bactericidal lamp protected by a special screen can be used both in the presence and in the absence of people. The lower layers of air during the operation of shielded lamps are disinfected due to convection.
The bactericidal wall-mounted irradiator OBN-75 (single-lamp) is offered in two versions: normal – without a power cord and with a cord with a plug for plugging into a socket.
The bactericidal irradiator OBN-75 “Azov” manufactured by Elid LLC is included in the state register of medical devices, has a registration certificate No. FSR 2009/05399 and a certificate of conformity No. ROSS RU.IM25.N07563.
Features and Benefits
- High disinfection performance
- Increased reliability and improved design
- Can be used both in the presence and in the absence of people
- Coated with powder enamel for increased corrosion resistance
- Use of components from European manufacturers from Germany and Bulgaria
- Long service life
- Two versions: without power cord and with cord and plug
- Warranty period of operation – 12 months
Attention! The use of ultraviolet irradiators requires strict implementation of safety measures.
- Number of germicidal lamps 1
- Power consumption, W, no more than 50
- Power supply voltage, V 220
- Frequency, Hz 50
- Mounting method wall
- Overall dimensions, mm 942х54х120
- Weight, kg, no more than 1.75