Bactericidal wall-mounted irradiator OBN-35 (single-lamp) is designed for air and surface disinfection in rooms with ultraviolet bactericidal radiation at a wavelength of 253.7 nm.
Single-lamp wall irradiators OBN-35 are recommended for use in small rooms of medical and children’s institutions, food trade organizations, public catering and food production, public and warehouse premises, as well as in apartments and offices.
The OBN-35 bactericidal irradiator with one 15 W bactericidal lamp protected by a special screen can be used both in the presence and in the absence of people. The lower layers of air during the operation of a shielded lamp are disinfected due to convection. The design of the device provides easy access to electrical components, allowing for quick maintenance.
The bactericidal wall-mounted irradiator OBN-35 (single-lamp) is offered in two versions: normal – without a power cord and with a cord with a plug for plugging into a socket.
The bactericidal irradiator OBN-35 is included in the state register of medical devices, has a registration certificate No. FSR 2009/05399 and a certificate of conformity No. ROSS RU.IM25.N07563.
Bactericidal wall-mounted irradiator OBN-35 (single-lamp) has a number of advantages
- High disinfection performance
- Increased reliability and modern design
- Recommended for disinfection of premises both in the presence and in the absence of people
- Covered with powder enamel made in Finland, which increases corrosion resistance
- Use of components from European manufacturers from Germany and Bulgaria
- Lightweight, small size, long service life
- Two versions: without power cord and with cord and plug
- Warranty period of operation – 12 months
The use of open irradiators in the presence of people is strictly prohibited.
The use of ultraviolet irradiators requires strict implementation of safety measures.
- Number of germicidal lamps 1
- Power consumption, W, no more than 50
- Power supply voltage, V 220
- Frequency, Hz 50
- Mounting method wall
- Overall dimensions, mm 482х54х120
- Weight, kg, no more than 1.14