The last stage is the determination of ammonium nitrogen by titration.
Automatic potentiometric acid-base titration of aqueous and some non-aqueous solutions.
“Titrion-pH” allows you to fully automate the process of titration to a given point. The value of the volume of titrant used for titration is automatically determined by the instrument. In addition, “Titrion-pH” has a titration curve registration mode. The construction of the curve and the determination of the equivalence point (the value of the equivalent volume) is also performed automatically by the device.
Automatic titration is the simplicity and convenience of work, the elimination of errors associated with the actions of the operator!
The specialized titrator “TITRION-pH” is designed to implement
GOST 3624-92 Milk and dairy products. Titrimetric methods for determining acidity.
GOST R 51331-99 Dairy products. Yoghurts. General specifications.
GOST 30648.4-99 Dairy products for baby food. Titrimetric methods for determining acidity.
GOST R 51455-99 Yoghurts. Potentiometric method for determining titratable acidity.
GOST 30305.3-95 Canned condensed milk and dry milk products.
Titrimetric methods for performing acidity measurements. Titrimetric methods for determining acidity, etc.
“TITRION-pH” does not require connection to a computer, the data is read directly from the measuring device.
The principle of operation of the titrator “TITRION-pH” lies in the rapid information exchange between the scales and the device that is used to control the titration process (the solution that is fed into the titration cell is continuously weighed). Digital scales provide reagent measurement resolution of 10 µl. This is in line with the requirements of the best imported titrators equipped with stepper motors and far exceeds the accuracy achievable with manual titration. The titration process with continuous weight dosing is insensitive even to the well-known problem of titration – the ingress of an air bubble into the dosing system.
Analysis according to the following regulatory documents:
- GOST 3624-92 Milk and dairy products. Titrimetric methods for determining acidity.
- GOST R 51331-99 Dairy products. Yoghurts. General specifications.
- GOST 30648.4-99 Dairy products for baby food. Titrimetric methods for determining acidity.
- GOST R 51455-99 Yoghurts. Potentiometric method for determining titratable acidity.
- GOST 30305.3-95 Canned condensed milk and dry milk products. Titrimetric methods for measuring acidity.
- Automatic calculation of titratable acidity.
- Titration parameters are optimized for each regulatory document.
- Sequential execution of two parallel measurements with the subsequent calculation of the average value and discrepancy is provided.
- The kit is an operator’s workplace
Composition of the kit
1. Kit “Titrion-1” * consisting of:
1.1Volume-weight dosing module (MOD) with a resolution of 0.005 g
– scales of the “ADAM HCB 153” type
– peristaltic pump
– a set of pump tubes (2 pcs)
– a glass for titrant (2 pcs)
– case (assembly)
1.2 Liquid analyzer “Expert-001” with control function MOD, complete with connecting cables: “Expert / Scales / PC”, “Expert / Pump”, “Extension PC”
1.3 Cell for potentiometric titration (without electrodes)
– magnetic stirrer
– sample beaker 50 cm3
– sample beaker 100 cm3
2. Electrode system: combined pH electrode ESK-10601
3. Set of standard pH titers
The Titrion-pH titrator can be connected to an autosampler so that samples can be changed automatically.