“MARK 903” flow is designed to measure the activity of hydrogen ions (pH), EMF and temperature of aqueous media. Operational control of the parameters of water-chemical regimes at thermal and nuclear power facilities.
Features of МАРК-903
- the possibility of carrying out both laboratory and “field” measurements;
- accurate and convenient measurements;
- degree of protection IP 65;
- МАРК 903 is airtight and has a protective casing, which provides dust and moisture protection;
- self-diagnosis and easy settings;
- temperature compensation is automatic;
- there is an electronic notepad without dependence on food;
- buffer solutions are recognized automatically;
- included USB port and software;
- the ability for the user to create folders and record up to 500 measurement groups;
- illuminated graphic indicator;
- the ability to create a data archive on a PC and manage it;
- measurements are displayed in a convenient format;
- low energy consumption;
- continuous operation from AA batteries up to 600 hours.
МАРК-903 (flow-through) pH-meter warranty is 24 months (for the electrode system – manufacturer’s warranty).
- Range Resolution Accuracy
- pH 0-151
- 0-122 0,001 ±0,021
- EMF, mV -1000/ +1000 0.1 ±0.5
- Temperature, °C 0-70 0.1 ±0.3
- 1 – for the converter unit, 2 – for the pH meter as a whole
- Converter block Flow module
- Overall dimensions, mm 65×130×28 109×171×40
- Weight, g 120 300
- USB port
- Power supply Two AA cells
- Temperature, °C 0-50
- through the flow module, dm3/min 0.1-2
- Conductivity, µS/cm not less than 3
Delivery set МАРК-903 flow-through
- Converter unit with temperature sensor.
- A set of elements of type AA.
- Combined electrode ESK-10601/7.
- Flow module MP-901/903.