MANUAL DIRECT OPHTHALMOSCOPE WITH AUTONOMOUS POWER SUPPLY by “HEINE” (Germany) model BETA – 200
The Heine Beta 200 handheld ophthalmoscope is an excellent diagnostic tool and provides perfect visualization of the fundus!
HEINE BETA 200 provides a complete view of the illuminated area, even when viewed through a small pupil, while conventional ophthalmoscopes allow you to see only a part of the illuminated area.
High illumination of the fundus is provided by the use of a halogen lamp, and the use of modern batteries (eg “Duracell” or “Energizer”) allows for 60-70 minutes of continuous operation.
Ophthalmoscope “BETA-200” – one of the most ergonomic! A well-thought-out arrangement of diaphragm discs, their “tenacious” knurling, comfortable illumination of the Recoss-dial values make the device extremely convenient to use. The use of the device is possible in a wide variety of working conditions – both in the hospital and on the road.
Wide functionality is determined by the following characteristics of the ophthalmoscopic head:
- Corrective lenses: -35 to +40 diopters in one diopter increments;
- 7 diaphragms, each of which can be combined with a separate red-free interference filter: blue filter, fixation-measuring grid (star with polar coordinates), large round aperture, medium aperture, spot test, slit and semicircle. Ideal conditions for examining a pupil of any size!
- The separation of the illumination and observation beams using an aspherical optical system eliminates the corneal and pupillary reflexes.
- Lighting: HEINE XHL 2.5V or 3.5V halogen lamp with bright, white light;
- Optics mounted on precise, metal chassis: reliability, accuracy
- Ergonomic design. Can be operated with one hand; ·
- Recessed, enlightened viewing window – the ability to avoid light scattering;
- Soft plastic around the viewing window
- Dustproof housing – maintenance free.