Microscope Mikromed MC-2-Z00M var. 2CR
Stereoscopic microscope MICROMED MS-2-Z00M var. 2CR is designed to observe both volumetric objects and thin film and transparent objects, as well as to perform a variety of delicate work when it is necessary to perform any operations with an object during observation: preparation – in biology, study of rock samples – in mineralogy, performing various technological operations – in the semiconductor industry, as well as in other areas of science and technology. Stereoscopic perception facilitates these operations.
Observation can be carried out both in natural and artificial lighting in reflected and transmitted light. The main difference between the “CR” base and other versions of this microscope is the presence of built-in illuminators of reflected and transmitted light with brightness control.
Stereomicroscope MICROMED MS-2-Z00M var. The 2CR is ideal for low magnification biological studies requiring high precision observations, as well as for studying plants and insects. This model is used in the jewelry industry. For radio mounting work, a microscope with a flat base “A” or on tripods of the “TD” series is more often used.
Model MS-2-ZOOM var. 2CR, complete with a dark field device and jewelry tweezers, is used for gemological research.
When changing the magnification of the objective or the magnification of the eyepieces, the working distance does not change and is 85 mm. But it can be increased to 172 mm or reduced to 28 mm with the help of additional attachments on the objective, which also change the overall magnification of the microscope. With a rich set of accessories, the microscope is versatile.
The total range of the magnification change system is from 2.5x to 160x, in the basic configuration – from 10x to 40x.
The version of the optical head “MC-2-Z00M version 2” is a trinocular model that has a third vertical exit – a visualization channel.
The design of the microscope’s visual attachment allows you to display the image in real time on a PC screen using a video eyepiece (video eyepiece is not included in the standard package). The video eyepiece is installed in the visualization channel. Thus, it does not interfere with the examination through the eyepieces. Switching the light flux from the left tube to the vertical outlet is done by means of a handle located on the left side. The trinocular version of the visual attachment also allows you to connect a visualization kit based on the FK (not included in the kit)
Microscope magnification with each pair of interchangeable eyepieces and at all objective magnifications
|Enlargement of the objective part||Eyepiece 5x||Eyepiece 10x||Eyepiece 15x||Eyepiece 20x|
|With nozzle 0.5x||0.5~2x||0.25~10x||5~20x||7.5~30x||10~40x|
|With nozzle 0.75x||0.75~3x||3.75~15x||7.5~30x||11.25~45x||15~60x|
|With nozzle 1.5x||1.5~6x||7.5~30x||15~60x||22.5~90x||30~120x|
|With nozzle 2x||2~8x||10~40x||20~80s||30~120x||40~160x|
Working distance and diameter of the field of view of the microscope in the plane of the object with each pair of interchangeable eyepieces and at all magnifications of the objective part
|Enlargement of the objective part||Working distance, mm||Field with eyepiece 5x, mm||Field with eyepiece 10x, mm||Field with eyepiece 15x, mm||Field with eyepiece 20x, mm|
|With nozzle 0.5x||0.5~2x||172||40-11||52-12||36-8.5||25-5.8|
|With nozzle 0.75x||0.75~3x||95||25-6.5||30-7||21-5||14-3.5|
|With nozzle 1.5x||1.5~6x||42||13-3.5||15-4.8||10.5-2.5||7-1.8|
|With nozzle 2x||2~8x||28||10-2.5||11.5-3||8-2||5.5-1.5|
Base with built-in light sources (dimmable) and power supply, with column and focusing mechanism – 1
Optical head trinocular – 1 – on microscope
- Eyepiece 10x – 2 pcs. – installed in eyepiece tubes
- Eyepiece 5x – 2 pcs. – supplied extra. order
- Eyepiece 15x – 2 pcs. – supplied extra. order
- Eyepiece 20x – 2 pcs. – supplied extra. order
- Eyepiece 10x with scale – 1 pc. – supplied extra. order
- Nozzle on the lens 0.5x – 1 pc. – supplied extra. order
- Nozzle on the lens 0.75x – 1 pc. – supplied extra. order
- Nozzle for lens 1.5x – 1 pc. – supplied extra. order
- Nozzle on the lens 2x – 1 pc. – supplied extra. order
- Video eyepiece – 1 pc. – supplied extra. order Dark-field device with a diameter of 94.5 mm – 1 pc. – supplied extra. order
- Jewelry tweezers – 1 pc. – supplied extra. order
- Two-coordinate object table – 1 pc. – supplied extra. order
- Tripod TD-1 – 1 pc. – supplied extra. order
- Tripod TD-2 – 1 pc. – supplied extra. order
- TD-3 tripod and focus mechanism – 1 pc. – supplied extra. order
- TD-4 tripod and focus mechanism – 1 pc. – supplied extra. order
- Luminescent ring illuminator 10W, inner diameter 70 mm – 1 pc. – supplied extra. order
- Dimmable fluorescent ring light 10W, inner diameter 70 mm – 1 pc. – Supplied as an option. order
- LED illuminator, inner diameter 60 mm – 1 pc. – supplied extra. order
- Dimmable LED illuminator, inner diameter 60 mm – 1 pc. – supplied extra. order
- Single fiber illuminator – 1 pc. – supplied extra. order
- Double fiber illuminator – 1 pc. – supplied extra. order
- Fiber ring illuminator – 1 pc. – supplied extra. order
- Fiber illuminator block, illumination – 7500 lx – 1 pc. – supplied extra. order
Accessories and spare parts
- Threaded adapter for video eyepiece – 1 pc.
- Board black and white – 1 pc.
- Glass board – 1 pc. – on a microscope
- Rubber eyecups – 2 pcs.
- Network cable – 1 pc.
- Light filter blue – 2 pcs. – installed in the illuminators on the microscope
- Halogen lamp 12 V 10W – 2 pcs. – one installed in the microscope
- Lamp 12 V 10W with reflector – 1 pc. – installed in a microscope
- Fusible insert 2A, 250 V – 2 pcs. – one installed in the microscope
- Case – 1 pc.
- Documents Operation manual – 1 pc.
- The pancratic lens allows you to smoothly change the magnification during the observation process without loss of quality
- the rinocular model is convenient for displaying an image on a computer using a video eyepiece The MS-2-ZOOM stereo microscope with an optical Greenoux scheme and an antireflection coating on all optical surfaces provides a high depth of field and excellent contrast throughout the entire field of view
- Accurate color reproduction
- Precise and smooth focus mechanism
- The microscope has a modular design, which makes it possible to choose the instrument configuration that exactly meets the needs of the researcher for solving specific problems.
- A large selection of accessories allows you to use various methods of studying objects and significantly expands the scope of the microscope
- The optimum ratio of price and quality
|Microscope magnification, times||10-40 (2.5*-160* – option)|
|visual nozzle||trinocular, 360-degree swivel, diopter adjustment +-5 diopters – on both tubes, eyepiece diameter 30.5 mm|
|Angle of inclination of the visual nozzle, hail||45|
|Adjustable interpupillary distance, within, mm||55-75|
|Eyepieces||10x/23; (5x/20*; 15x/15*; 20x/10*; 10x/20 with scale* – option)|
|Pancratic lens, multiple||1-4|
|Working distance, mm||85 (175*-28* – option)|
|Field of view, mm||23-5.5 (52*-1.5* – option)|
|Subject table, mm||2 boards with a diameter of 95 mm: transparent glass for working in transmitted light and black / white for working in reflected light|
|transmitted light source||halogen lamp 12V/10W|
|Reflected light source||halogen lamp 12V/10W|
|Power supply – AC, V / Hz||220+-22/50|
|Overall dimensions, mm||240x310x350|
|Weight, no more than, kg||5|