Laboratory scales ViBRA GZH-30KCEX.
Explosion-proof laboratory scales ViBRA GZH-30KCEX powered by a power supply unit are designed to operate in explosive zones “1” and “2”: in the presence of explosive substances, gases, vapors or their mixtures.
Benefits of Tuning-Fork technology:
- Quick start – enter the operating mode within 1 minute;
- High accuracy and reproducibility of results;
- Extremely low dependence on ambient temperature;
- Overload resistance (15 times).
Safety category 0 Ex ia IIB T4 X. Level of explosion protection corresponding to especially explosion-proof equipment in which special measures and means of protection against explosion are applied.
Two power supply options:
- Remote remote unit, up to 100 m
- Powered by “dry” batteries – up to 150 hours of operation from 6 1.5V batteries, no cabling required.
External calibration. Calibration with an external weight. Wear resistant body. The case and platform of scales are made of stainless steel
- Accounting for tare weight;
- Comparator mode for dosing and mixing.
|Accuracy class||High (II)|
|Platform size, mm||270×250|