- the ability to select range calibration points;
- software restoration of the factory settings of the menu;
- stability indicator;
- customizable data transfer and print options;
- load receiving bowl made of stainless steel;
- RS232 interface;
- hook for weighing under the scales.
- piece count;
- percentage weighing;
- automatic tare;
- the possibility of weighing under the scales.
|Maximum weighing limit, g||510|
|Reproducibility (RMS) per NVP, g||0.01|
|Average stabilization time, s||~3|
|Weight cup size, mm||D 180|
|Overall dimensions of scales, mm||196x92x320|