Ceiling mounted germicidal irradiator with two 30 W UV germicidal lamps, rotatable 270 degrees. It is used to disinfect indoor air and surfaces, as well as equipment, products and packaging. Output at 99% (99.9%) efficiency: 240 (160) m³/h
Number of lamps: 2x30W
Technical characteristics of the bactericidal irradiator “Sibest OBS-2×30-150 M2”
- Irradiator performance at bactericidal efficiency 99.0 (99.9)% 240 (370) m³/h
- Quantity and power of germicidal lamps 2х30 W
- Power consumption 185 VA
- Overall dimensions 1030*130*840 mm
- Weight 8.0 kg
The irradiator is intended for air disinfection in health care institutions, sports, children’s, educational, industrial (food industry workshops, vegetable stores, etc.), residential and other premises in the absence of people. It is completed with two ultra-violet bactericidal lamps on 30 W.
The possibility of simultaneous rotation of two lamps by 270 degrees is provided, short-term operation of the irradiator is allowed in the presence of people (trained personnel), with the housing completely turned away.
- The metal case has a polymer coating that is resistant to UV radiation and any disinfectants.
- The ozone level does not exceed the MPC of atmospheric air
- For the OBS-2×30-150 M2 irradiator, a screen made of polished aluminum is installed, one for both lamps
- Included with the irradiator are supplied suspensions with a length of 70 cm;
- Bactericidal lamps are connected to the power supply network by one switch located outside the room (switch with one key)
- All irradiators have passed technical, bacteriological and clinical tests and are approved by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
- Recommended for use:
- for inactivation of the H5 virus serogroup;
- for disinfection of premises from the bird flu virus H5N1;
- for air disinfection from microbacteria – causative agents of tuberculosis (Conclusion of the State Institution “NNII Tuberculosis”).