Outdoor mobile bactericidal irradiator for disinfection of indoor air and surfaces, as well as equipment, products and packaging.
Number of lamps: 6x30W.
Technical characteristics of the bactericidal irradiator “Sibest OBP-6×30-450”
- Irradiator performance at bactericidal efficiency 99.0 (99.9)% 825 (550) m³/h
- Number and power of germicidal lamps 6×30 W
- Power consumption 450 VA
- Overall dimensions 1065*585*405 mm
- Weight 17.5 kg
The irradiator is intended for air disinfection in health care institutions, sports, children’s, educational, industrial (food industry workshops, vegetable stores, etc.), residential and other premises in the absence of people.
The location of the lamps at an angle of 70 degrees (in the form of a pyramid) provides a more uniform disinfection of surfaces in the room throughout the volume from floor to ceiling.
- The metal frame has a polymer coating that is resistant to UV radiation and any disinfectants.
- “Sibest OBP-6×30-450” has a cord 1.5 m long, can be used in several rooms in turn.
- The ozone level does not exceed the MPC of atmospheric air.
- Sibest OBP-6×30-450 has passed technical, bacteriological and clinical tests and is approved by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
- Recommended for use:
- for inactivation of the H5 virus serogroup;
- for disinfection of premises from the bird flu virus H5N1;
- for air disinfection from microbacteria – causative agents of tuberculosis (Conclusion of the State Institution “NNII Tuberculosis”).