Fume hood NV-1200 ShV-B-NERZH
Single frame laboratory fume hood. Laboratory fume hoods are used when working with toxic and harmful volatile materials, with pure materials, with dissolution or decomposition under heat treatment, when analyzing samples, and many others.
The table top of the fume hood is made of stainless steel as standard.
Stainless steel has several advantages:
• resistant to organic solvents and limited resistance to acids, alkalis,
• high mechanical resistance,
• able to withstand high temperatures,
• limited resistance to hydrofluoric acid.
The various versions of worktops resistant to aggressive materials make the fume hood indispensable for any laboratory.
The fume hood includes:
• working chamber: lifting frame with counterweights, tabletop – stainless steel
• two exhaust zones
• fluorescent lamp with a single-button switch
• grounded electrical outlet
• ordinary electrical outlet
• lower cabinet cabinet with one shelf
• all-welded metal frame in powder coating
• height-adjustable supports
Additional equipment (on request):
• Durcon epoxy expanded clay countertop, porcelain stoneware, laminate, laminated plastic, polypropylene
• Explosion-proof design
• Large sink with mixer
• Faucet for supplying natural gas, air
• Ventilation unit, corrugated pipe
• Drawer hood.
Overall dimensions 1100*700*1960 mm