The bactericidal mobile irradiator OBPe-300 is designed for rapid disinfection of air and surfaces in rooms with ultraviolet bactericidal radiation at a wavelength of 253.7 nm, where it is difficult or ineffective to use wall or ceiling types of irradiators.
The irradiator, due to its design and ease of movement, is recommended for sequential disinfection of several rooms or for use in large areas, without the presence of people.
The mobile irradiator OBPe-300 is distinguished by its simple design and modern design. Five swivel wheels at the base of the irradiator make it easy to move it around the premises. The housing covers of the illuminator are easily removed, providing easy access to electrical components, allowing for quick maintenance.
The four-lamp mobile bactericidal irradiator OBPe-300 is used in medical and children’s institutions, as well as, if necessary, in industrial, administrative, public and warehouse premises.
The bactericidal mobile irradiator OBPe-300 is included in the state register of medical devices, has a registration certificate No. FSR 2009/05399 and a certificate of conformity No. ROSS RU.IM25.N07563.
Bactericidal irradiator OBPe-300 (four-lamp) has a number of advantages
- High disinfection performance
- Increased reliability and modern ergonomic design
- Ease of movement and ease of maintenance
- Powder-coated for increased corrosion resistance
- Possibility of more uniform irradiation of large rooms
- Use of components from European manufacturers from Germany and Bulgaria
- Optimal price-quality ratio
- Long service life
- Warranty period of operation – 12 months
Attention! The use of ultraviolet irradiators requires strict implementation of safety measures.
- Lamps bactericidal power, 4х30 W
- Version Mobile
- Bactericidal efficiency, 95%
- Productivity, 773m³/h
- Recommended room volume, 80 m³
- Irradiance at a distance of 1 m, not less than 1.5 W/m²
- Power consumption, no more, 200W
- Power supply voltage, 220V
- Frequency, 50 Hz
- Electrical safety class according to GOST 12.2.007.0-75 1
- Average duration of burning of a lamp, 8000 h
- Average service life of the irradiator, 5 years
- Overall dimensions, 600x600x1100mm
- Weight, no more than 10.5 kg