Thermal bath LB-161 (formerly LAB-TB-6/Sh) is perfect for solving problems that do not require high temperature maintenance accuracy. Developed on the basis of the LB-160 thermal bath and has two built-in tripod stands.
The undisputed leader in terms of quality and price ratio among simple laboratory thermostatic devices. Key Features:
- The body of the bath is made of polished stainless steel. This is a guarantee of chemical resistance and excellent appearance;
- the required temperature is set by the rotary knob;
- a system of 3 concentric stainless steel rings allows you to place various flat-bottomed flasks up to 1 liter in the bath, glasses, evaporation cups, etc. (maximum hole diameter 110 mm);
- the heating element is protected from overheating;
- the control unit is equipped with indicators for turning on the heater and emergency operation of the protective circuit;
- for the convenience of replacing the working fluid, a drain valve is provided;
- two tripod racks (diameter 10 mm, height 500 mm) are designed for heating and temperature control of devices, materials and laboratory containers, including round-bottom flasks.
- Volume 13 l
- Temperature 25…100 oC
- Accuracy ±2 °C
- Temperature controller analog
- Number of sockets 6 pcs.
- Working fluid distilled water
- Power max. 1600 W
- Power supply 220/50 V/Hz
- Bath dimensions / depth 420×280 / 70 mm
- Dimensions 530x300x140* mm
- Weight 6.5 kg
* dimensions are given without taking into account the dimensions of 2 tripod stands (d=10, h=500 mm).