Included in kits for determining the chemical oxygen demand according to GOST R 52708-2007 “Water”. Method for determining chemical oxygen demand PND F 14.1:2:4.210-05 “Methodology for measuring chemical oxygen demand (COD) in samples of drinking, natural and waste water by the photometric method”, as well as according to MVI No. M 01-40-2002 NPF LUMEX ” Method for performing measurements of bichromate oxidizability (chemical oxygen demand) in samples of natural, drinking and waste waters by the photometric method using the Fluorat-02 liquid analyzer.
Principle of operation:
Heating of samples in reaction vessels in a fixed temperature regime. Digital indication of heating parameters and stability of maintaining the temperature is provided by a microprocessor control unit.
– digital control and PID temperature control;
– heating timer;
– delayed start timer;
– a nest for installation of a control thermometer;
– Operating temperature range: from room +10 to +180°С;
– Discreteness of setting temperature values: 0.1°С;
– Temperature maintenance accuracy: ± 0.2°С;
– Uneven temperature of the heated block: ± 0.2°С;
– Timer interval setting range (switchable):
• from 1 sec. up to 99 min. 59 sec., resolution 1 sec.;
• from 1 min. up to 99 h. 59 min., resolution 1 min. (factory setting);
• from 1 hour to 99 days. 23 hours, resolution 1 hour;
– Power consumption from AC mains: no more than 250 W;
– Overall dimensions (WxDxH): 220x275x125 mm;
– Product weight: no more than 3.9 kg.
Number of landing nests: 24 pcs.
Sizes of a landing socket:
– diameter is 17 mm;
– depth 45 mm.
Nest for installation of the thermometer:
– diameter is 9,5 mm;
– depth 30 mm.
Standard complete set:
– Thermoblock – 1 piece;
– Network cable – 1 pc;
– Passport – 1 pc.