Tabletop centrifuge OPn-3.03 – Laboratory clinical centrifuge, portable, intermittent.
Designed for use in the practice of laboratory clinical diagnostics for fractionation of inhomogeneous liquid systems with a density of up to 2 g/cm3 under the influence of centrifugal forces.
The centrifuge provides the installation of the speed of rotation of the test tube holder in steps – 1000, 1500, 3000 rpm with light signaling of the set speed step.
Permissible deviation of the set speed is no more than ±150 rpm at frequencies of 1000 and 1500 rpm and minus 400 rpm at a speed of 3000 rpm.
- Time of establishment of an operating mode and time of braking – no more than 3 minutes.
- The maximum value of the separation factor is -1450.
- The maximum volume of the centrifugate is 180 ml.
The centrifuge has a security system that provides:
- blocking the inclusion of the rotation of the test tube holder with the lid open;
- blocking the opening of the lid until the tube holder stops completely.
The centrifuge is equipped with a 24-place tube holder. The test tube holder is designed to work with test tubes of the “vacutainer” type with a capacity of 1.7 to 10 ml. In this case, it is possible to simultaneously install test tubes: – 12 pcs with a capacity of 1.7 to 5 ml and 12 pcs with a capacity of 7 to 10 ml or 24 pcs with a capacity of 1.7 to 5 ml.
Table centrifuge OPn-3.03 Specifications
- Power supply from a single-phase AC mains:
power consumption, VA 300
voltage, V 220
frequency, Hz 50
- Overall dimensions, mm:
- Weight, kg, no more than 15.