Laboratory sifter-separator U1-ERL-10-4 is designed for sieving combined, average daily and average grain samples in order to determine the number of insects in an explicit form, mites, small and feeble grains, small weeds and large impurities. It is used in testing laboratories of the Grain Quality Assessment Centers, the Centers for Hygiene and Epidemiology, at grain receiving and grain processing enterprises.
- ensures the accuracy of the analysis corresponding to GOST 13586.4: “Grain. Methods for determining infestation and damage by pests”, GOST 30483: “Grain. Methods for determining the total and fractional content of weed and grain impurities; the content of small grains and coarseness …”, ICC Standards No. 102 /1: “Determination of impurities in wheat” and 103/1: “Determination of impurities in rye”;
- provides a method of in-line sifting of samples with a capacity of 1 kg in 2 minutes;
- compared to American dockage testers and European grain cleaning machines MLM, not only separates the grain into fractions, but also provides the ability to determine grain infestation with insects in an explicit form, it will detect even one live weevil in the sample. Insects do not escape from the closed space of the sieve pack and are sown on the pan and bottom sieve. The mites present in the sample are sown alive on the pallet;
- the loss of small fractions and impurities of grain, which is possible when separating samples on dividers, is excluded;
- contains three sieves and a pallet;
- equipped with inertial sieve cleaners;
- sieves are easy to disassemble and extract the downstream and through passage fractions;
- in the grain cleaned on the sifter-separator, it is more reliable to determine the indicators of grain quality and safety in order to harmonize domestic standards with foreign ones.