The drying cabinet is designed to obtain and maintain a temperature within the working chamber with high accuracy in the range from +50 to +350 degrees Celsius, which is necessary for various high-performance thermal processes:
- in medicine – for drying and air sterilization at a temperature of 160 and 180 degrees Celsius;
- in industry – for the processing and testing of metals, glass, ceramics, food products and other materials.
The working chamber is made of stainless steel.
- automatic regulation and maintenance of the set temperature, independent of the ambient temperature;
- wide range of set temperatures;
- continuous temperature measurement in the working chamber;
- adjustable section of the ventilation hole.
Advantages of ШС-80:
- uniform temperature distribution in the working chamber;
- the presence of a fan inside the working chamber to ensure forced air circulation;
- high reliability;
- modern design;
- the minimum time to reach the operating mode;
- ease of handling.
|The volume of the working chamber, l||80|
|Operating temperature range, degrees °C||+50 ……+300|
|Temporary temperature fluctuations, degrees °C||+/-2|
|Deviation of temperature from the set chamber volume, °C||+10|
|Heating time to maximum temperature, min, not more than °C||30|
|Supply voltage, V||220+/-10%|
|Installed power, kW||1,6|
|Continuous operation time, h, not less||16|
|Overall dimensions (width x depth x height), mm||680x626x603|
|Dimensions of the working chamber (W x D x H), mm||560x390x370|
|Weight, kg, no more||45|
|Average service life, years, not less||10|