pH meter IT-1101 is designed to measure the activity of hydrogen ions (pH), redox potential (Eh) and temperature (T) in aqueous solutions and suspensions. The pH meter is a portable microprocessor-based self-powered device and can be used both in laboratories of research institutions and industrial enterprises, and in the field.
• pH meter IT-1101 is a modern microprocessor device.
• Compact, lightweight, autonomous and economical.
• pH meter IT-1101 is easy to set up and manage.
• Easy to use.
• Combined electrode with plastic body and built-in temperature sensor included. The device can only work with a temperature sensor that has HCX NTC 30K
|Display||graphic LCD with clear indication|
pH, units pH
|-2…16* / ± 0,05|
|EMF, mV||-500…500 / ±3,0|
|temperature, ºС||0…+100 / ± 2|
|Food||rechargeable, from two cells type A316|
*Range of indications of the device. The measuring range depends on the electrode used.
• Converter IT-1101
• Combined pH electrode ESK-10609/7 (with built-in temperature sensor)
• Passport, operation manual
The price includes the initial verification of the device