pH meter IT-1101 is designed to measure the activity of hydrogen ions (pH), redox potential (Eh) and temperature (T) in aqueous solutions and suspensions.
The pH meter is a portable microprocessor-based device with autonomous power supply and can be used both in laboratories of research institutions and industrial enterprises, and in the field.
pH meter IT-1101 is a modern microprocessor-based instrument.
– Compact, lightweight, self-contained and economical.
– pH meter IT-1101 is easy to set up and manage.
– Convenient to use.
– Combined electrode with plastic housing and built-in temperature sensor included.
– The device can only work with a temperature sensor that has HCX NTC 30K
Specifications ph meter IT-1101 with a knife for meat
- Measuring range ph: -2.00…16.00
- Measurement range Eh, mV -500…500
- Temperature measurement range, С: 0…100
- Display: LCD
- Temperature compensation: manual or automatic
- Power supply: autonomous – 3 V (1.5 V x 2 A316 elements)
- Time of continuous operation from a set of elements: 3000 h
- Weight: 0.3 kg
Contents of delivery
- Converter IT-1101
- Combined pH electrode ESK-10609/7 (30K) (K80.12)
- Passport, instruction manual