Laboratory wall-mounted physical table of the HB-1500 PK series
Wall tables are used in every laboratory. Physical tables have designs without plumbing. Tables can be equipped with trolleys, taps for special gases. A wide range of basic options for work surfaces. On request, the tabletop can be made of stainless steel, Durcon type epoxy expanded clay. It is possible to manufacture wall tables up to 3000 mm long.
The standard package of the wall-mounted laboratory physical table HB-1500 PK includes:
- superstructure with one shelf,
- fluorescent lamp with a single-gang switch,
- grounded and conventional electrical outlet,
- wall cabinet with three drawers on roller guides,
- hanging cabinet with a door and a shelf,
- impact-resistant PVC edge 2 mm,
- height-adjustable metal supports.
The tabletop of the wall-mounted laboratory physical table HB-1500 PK is made of porcelain stoneware.
Porcelain tile (tile) has a number of advantages:
- resistant to prolonged exposure to acids, alkalis and organic solvents,
- has a high mechanical resistance,
- able to withstand high temperatures
- limited resistance to hydrofluoric acid.
As standard, we offer wall-mounted laboratory tables in gray.
Possible options for various designs of countertops that are resistant to mechanical damage, heat and aggressive materials. In addition, we are ready to make tables according to your dimensions and from materials that meet your needs.
Overall dimensions 1520*700*1650 mm