Set without electrodes.
- measuring transducer
- thermo sensor
- power unit
- PC cable
- verification procedure
No. 21068 in the State Register of SI RF.
Certificate of conformity (code TN VED_9027801100).
Registers of State Inspection of Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus.
pH meters-ionomers “Expert-001” is a model range of pH meters based on liquid analyzers “Expert-001”. Possibility of expansion for new tasks due to additional configuration with ion-selective electrodes.
Appointment in the basic configuration: measurement of pH, mV, T °C.
pH measurement error complete with pH electrode:
- 0.03 pH – for the model pH-meter-(ionomer) “Expert-001-1(0.1)”
- 0.05рН – for models of pH meters-(ionomers) “Expert-001-3(0.1)” and “Expert-001-3(0.4)”
When equipped with ion-selective electrodes, electrodes Eh – measurement of activity, mass and molar concentration of ions, redox potential.
Objects of analysis:
- sewage, drinking, natural waters.
- aqueous solutions of samples of plant, food products, soils, etc.
Distinctive features of pH meters-(ionomers) “Expert-001”:
- compatible with any pH electrode (BNC or K80.7 connector)
- possibility of independent input of isopotential point
- automatic and manual compensation for pH measurement
- number of calibration points for buffer solutions – from 2 to 5
- calibration according to any pH buffer solutions
- automatic calculation of measurement results in mV, pX, M, mg/l
- compatibility with any ion-selective electrodes (optional)
- storage of calibrations for 32 ions in memory
- constants for 32 ions in the device memory
- information output to a portable thermal printer (receipt tape, thermal label)
- PC connection (software included)
- powerful battery for battery life
- bright backlit display
- power supply of the magnetic stirrer from the device in the field
- traffic shock resistance
- low noise level during operation
- use as a high-resistance millivoltmeter for potentiometric measurements: measurements by the method of standard additions, titration, COD measurements, etc. according to the corresponding MVI.
- warranty – 24 months
GOST R 514 99
GOST R 50029-92
GOST R 51444-99 (ISO 1841-2-96)
RD 52.24.360- 95
Guidelines TsINAO, M 1990
PND F 14.1:2:3:4.121-97 (ed. 2004)
ASTM D 512-89
MU N 5048-89 (approved by the USSR Ministry of Health, 1989)
VNIMI-02-98 RD 52.24 .361-95
MVI 001-101-00 (SE “VNIIFTRI” dated 13.09.00), etc.