The muffle furnace SNOL-3/11 is designed for analytical work with various materials and heat treatment (heating, hardening, firing) in air up to a temperature of 1150 °C .
The working chamber of the electric furnace is formed by a ceramic muffle with spiral iron-chromium-aluminum wire heaters partially pressed into it. Heating is carried out from three sides – the side walls and the vault.
The temperature of the electric furnace is controlled by a digital microprocessor temperature controller, which makes it possible to carry out the heat treatment mode with high accuracy according to a given program in two sections – with the possibility of setting the duration of heating and holding.
- ceramic muffle;
- external arrangement of heaters;
- programmable thermostat;
- wear-resistant corundum tile-lining to protect the bottom part of the muffle;
- modern fibrous environmentally friendly and energy efficient lining materials;
- metal casing with polymer powder coating;
- a special technological shelf made of stainless steel at the doorway.
- Max. temperature 1150 °C
- volume 3 l
- chamber dimensions 150x200x100 mm
- chamber material ceramic
- muffle type open
- thermostat programmer
- power max. 1.8 kW
- power supply 220 V/Hz
- dimensions 425x530x52 mm
- weight 30 kg
- production Russia