The muffle furnace LF 15/13-G1 is designed for analytical work with various materials and heat treatment (heating, hardening, firing) in air.
- ceramic muffle;
- external arrangement of heaters (semi-open muffle);
- heating from four sides – side walls, vault and under;
- microprocessor temperature controller with digital indication, providing ease of control and reading of indications (temperature maintenance accuracy ± 10 °С);
- the door opens to the side (cold side towards the user);
- a special hole on the door for an exemplary thermometer;
- high-quality thermal insulation of the case minimizes heat loss, contributing to the rapid heating of the chamber (the time to reach the maximum temperature is 120 minutes), and also reduces power consumption;
- the body of the furnace is painted with heat-resistant powder paint;
- automatic shutdown of heating when the door is opened, as well as in case of overheating, for example, when the thermocouple fails, ensures safe operation of the furnace.
Features of the basic thermostat:
- simple general purpose controller;
- bright LED display showing the current and set temperatures with a resolution of 1 °C;
- a timer with a sound notification that initiates automatic shutdown of heating after a specified time;
- sound and light alarm, triggered when the current temperature goes beyond the limits of the allowable range of set values.
- Volume 15 l
- Dimensions int. 220x200x325 mm
- Temperature 100…1300 oC
- Temperature controller digital
- Camera ceramics
- Power supply 380/50 V/Hz
- Power max. 6100 W
- Dimensions 515x650x650 mm
- Weight 80 kg