Number in the state register: 67448-17
TROM-1 milliohmmeter is designed for rapid measurement of electrical resistance to direct current of low-inductance and high-inductance circuits, primarily transformer windings, including large powers. It also allows you to measure the resistance of circuits of other devices and machines up to 2000 Ohm.
Allows you to measure the transient resistance of high-voltage circuit breakers and other devices.
Supports dual-channel operation with the ability to pass the measuring current simultaneously through the high and low voltage windings, which reduces measurement time and improves accuracy due to deep saturation of the magnetic core of the tested transformer.
With the help of a two-channel set of test leads, it is possible to simultaneously measure the resistance of two windings (on the high and low side) of the transformer, which significantly reduces the measurement time.
The CHEP2320 switch (optional)*
for measuring the resistance of the
in turn in three phases in a
*on request can be assembled for any group of winding connections
- Measurement of DC electrical resistance of low-inductance and high-inductance circuits, primarily transformer windings, including high power ones
- Measurement of transient resistance of high-voltage circuit breakers and other devices
- Compact size, light weight
- Large 7″ color graphic display allows easy display of measurement results
- High measurement accuracy
- Fast winding current reset after measurement
- Possibility of dual-channel operation
- It is possible to save measurement results in the built-in memory of the device and their further transfer to a PC
- Calibration interval 3 years