Appointment: Mixing of liquids by means of a magnetic anchor. Can be used in sample preparation and analysis.
The stirrer is an electronic-mechanical device that ensures the execution of operations for mixing reagents at a given constant speed of rotation of a magnetic armature placed in a vessel with a liquid.
- Agitator body made of polypropylene
- The color of the agitator body may vary depending on the batch of polypropylene.
- The anchor is made of PTFE 7×26 mm
- The maximum stirred volume is 1000 ml;
- Armature speed range – from 200 to 2000 rpm;
- Maximum power consumption – 2 W;
- AC power supply (50 Hz) – 220 ± 10 V;
- Overall dimensions – 105x105x50 mm;
- Weight – 0.3 kg.