Explosion-proof scales ViBRA GZII-B60КCEx powered by batteries. Are intended for work in explosive zones “1” and “2”: certified according to the ATEX standards.
Benefits of Tuning-Fork technology:
- Quick start – enter the operating mode within 1 minute;
- High accuracy and reproducibility of results;
- Extremely low dependence on ambient temperature;
- Overload resistance (15 times).
Safety category 0 Ex ia IIB T4 X.
The level of explosion protection corresponding to especially explosion-proof equipment in which special measures and means of protection against explosion are applied.
Two power supply options:
- Remote remote unit, up to 100 m;
- Powered by “dry” batteries – up to 150 hours of operation from 6 1.5V batteries, no cabling required.
Calibration with built-in weight. The case and platform of scales are made of stainless steel.
- Accounting for tare weight;
- Comparator mode for dosing and mixing.
|Accuracy class||High (II)|
|Platform size, mm||360×326|
|Calibration||External 40kg M1|
|Food||Batteries R14P 6×1.5V|